Saturday, April 16, 2011

My feelings!!

  Hi my name is Meaghan Esposito and I am 12 years old and have a little brother with something special, people call it Down syndrome but I just call it special! There is something called Gifts from the Hearts for Downs, and its where we grant wishes for kids with Down syndrome! I have been lucky enough to meet some kids that have Downs and let me tell u they are the sweetest people in the world! (and let me just add in there that the things we think are easy for us are the things they struggle with) I would love to see every Downs kid get there wish!!! So if u could help me donate money so that every one of  these "special" kids can have a smile on there face with the wish they wanted!!! Thank you so very much! 
This is my lil brother Anthony and his friend Abby!!!!
                                                    
They sat together all day saying HI<HI<HI< to each other I loved watching them interact!!!

2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you!!~ I can see what a wonderful advocate you are your brother Meag is the luckiest lil guy!!! Its an Honor to say your my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined! Good job Meaghan, this is wonderful! I am happy to follow your dream to help make wishes come true. Anthony has great role model to follow...now I'm a follower too! :)

    ReplyDelete