Friday, April 29, 2011

Judy's Post!!!!!

Judy has been wanting to post for the past several days.....we decided together that it would be better for her to get her point across by putting up a video and I would work on it with her and help her with what she was trying to say.  Well I have been having a diffcult time getting it to post......however, tonight it seems to have worked.  The video idea started by, Judy asking me....." Mom how do we get the word out about us granting wishes and needing donations?" My response to her was I don't know honey, Mommy is doing the best that she can.  Judy then asked again if she can help.  She said that she wanted to paint pictures(from her coloring book) and sell them.  Of course not wanting to be negative, I told her that was a wonderful idea!!!!  However, thinking to myself.....I don't think that would work...but I also didn't want to disappoint her.  So I said that I thought maybe we could just put up a post and ask for help.....Judy then pointed at me and said....that's a good idea.  So that is how the video came about!!!!  Oddly enough, however, when she came home she asked how much she had raised!!!!! I then explained that I wasn't able to get the video up but would try another day....she hung her head and said o.k.  So tonight I decided to try again and it is now up!!!!!  So this post is from Judy!!!!  She really wants to be a part of the fundraising.....so with that please turn off the music and listen to what Judy says......Thanks!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OH My love!!~ Your wonderful just amazing!! Maybe making videos is just what we need to do!! You look BEAutiful!!! I love you sooo much!!~ An Gosh do I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete